Is this your first time coming to The Ark? Welcome! The Ark is located at 316 S. Main in historic downtown Ann Arbor. Doors open at 7:30 pm for 8 pm shows (7 pm for 7:30 pm shows on Sunday).
You are here
If You’re New to The Ark
Before the Doors Open
- All concert-goers queue in the same line. The line runs along the curb. Please leave a path for people walking down the street.
- General admission seating is first come, first served.
- If you’ve bought tickets in advance for will-call pickup, club volunteers may bring them out and distribute them in line prior to doors; if not, you’ll need to pick them up at the ticket window directly inside once the doors open.
When the Doors Open
- If you already have tickets in hand, go to the ticket-taker past the ticket window, then up the stairs.
- If you need to purchase tickets or pick up will-call tickets, stop at the ticket window before going to the ticket-taker.
- If you need to use the elevator, stop at the ticket window.
- Enter the listening room through the doors at either end of the seating area.
- The far doors are accessible for those who cannot use stairs.
- It is recommended that you get your seats first before buying concessions.
- The Ark has a club liquor license and under the Michigan Liquor Code can only sell alcohol to members of The Ark. You can purchase a membership for as little as $5. Only one person in your party needs to be a member, but the member must purchase the alcohol.
- You can purchase a membership on site at The Ark by visiting our membership table in the concession area.